[IMP-dev] requiring a real boost install

I think it probably makes sense to require a real boost install to build IMP since
- Dina's application uses program-options
- I use file system a bit in kernel and it would make things much simpler (and, perhaps, more reliable on windows), not to have to work around its absence if it is not there
- it would simplify various scripts
- it is, in general, easier to get a full install of boost than a headers only one (all normal platforms have some variant of rpm, mac ports, the windows installer etc). We are telling mac people to install mac ports as it is.

Comments?