[IMP-dev] last week in IMP

\par Week of Feb 14, 2010
- The IMP::atom::Bond types were rearranged to reconcile the protein-centric classification with ligand support.

- IMP::atom::Atom no longer has charge since we have IMP::atom::Charged.

- IMP::atom::read_mol2() and IMP::atom::write_mol2() were added

- IMP::atom::Selector and descendents renamed to IMP::atom::PDBSelector since we will soon have Mol2Selectors. In addition, the IMP::atom::IgnoreAlteriativesSelector is now IMP::atom::NonAlternativeSelector to keep the name positive, like the others. In the \imp body, all instances of the string Selector were for PDBSelectors and so sed was safe to use.

- IMP::atom::read_pdb() lost the "ignore_alternatives" argument. Instead, all of the provided selectors, other than IMP::atom::AllSelector ignore alternatives internally. Code that uses the IMP::atom::AllSelector should probably change to the IMP::atom::NonAlternativeSelector instead of the IMP::atom::AllPDBSelector (since that truly is all).

- IMP::example renamed (from examples) due to various internal scripts getting confused.

- The IMP_USAGE_CHECK() macro lost the (unused) third argument.