Re: [IMP-dev] Moving container-related code to its own module

On 02/12/2010 11:21 AM, Daniel Russel wrote:
I'm proposing moving the container-related code out of core into
their own module. This is something I'd thought about when I first
implemented them, but had decided not to, without any strong reason.

Sounds reasonable to me. My only concern is that the close pair stuff is going to require a lot of things to be moved around, but I'm sure you thought of that already.