Re: [IMP-dev] RigidBody::.get_members

On Jan 25, 2010, at 4:01 PM, Keren Lasker wrote:

> yes  - this looks good, as long as it follows with examples for protein rigid bodies, usage of that in optimization,
A protein example would be good. Do you have something simple around from experimenting for multifit? A couple of proteins and simple distance restraints that provide a unique relative orientation for example.

Do we have something we can on discussing rigid body modeling in general with biological structures?

> maybe also something about relevant score-states.
No one should ever see them, so definitely not documenting them.

> Also - there is this issue of moving a rigid body that does not really does anything unless a flag is set
That is long gone :-)

> - maybe it would be good to explain the mechanism of rigid body movements.
Yeah, I'll add a mention of constraints and a link to the constraints page in an advanced section.

> Also - for optimization it might be useful to mention the RigidBodyMover.
Indeed, you should have added a link when you wrote it :-) I've added one.