[IMP-dev] imp-dev meeting Tuesday at 1pm

Since we are trying to clean everything up for the release, I thought it might be good to have a meeting to get people's thoughts on
- the IMP documentation: what needs improvement
- coming up with a checklist set of standards for documentation to provide some a better starting point than "write some examples and fill in the doxygen docs"
- what is a good balance between what I'll call "reference" documentation such as doxygen docs and general examples of using some component and "cookbook" examples which provide a solution to a scenario which is hopefully close to what the user wants (but, on the down side, tends to provide little information about how to solve other problems).

Please think about how you use the IMP documentation and documentation of other libraries. What other libraries provide particularly good docs and what guidelines can we draw from those? What are cookbook examples that IMP should include? See you tomorrow.