Re: [IMP-dev] scripts/utils directory

Or, it they are not python functions, just put them in the bin directory. I'll make sure they get installed.

On Nov 4, 2009, at 10:27 AM, Ben Webb wrote:

Keren Lasker wrote:
I would like to add various python scripts to the DOMINO module. These scripts would have functionalities such as junction tree construction etc. Currently we have a global helper module, but I think it makes sense to add helper directory also within a module for more specific setup scripts.
so calling junction tree construction would be:
IMP.domino.helper.create_junction_tree()

That's easy to do - simply make a 'src' directory under modules/ domino/pyext/ and put your helper.py in it. As an example, see kernel/pyext/src/test.py.

You could also use %extend or %pythoncode in your SWIG .i file to add extra Python methods or functions to the base IMP.domino Python module.