Re: [IMP-dev] problem evaluating restraints

this test should be run in helper/test
On Nov 1, 2009, at 5:11 PM, Keren Lasker wrote:

hi,

I think something is wrong now with calling to restraint evaluation.
After adding the restraint to the model, I am keep getting the message:

ERROR:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "simple_test.py", line 49, in test_ev
   print r.evaluate(None)
File "/viola1/home/kerenl/bioinformatics/projects/imp/build/lib/IMP/ __init__.py", line 1193, in evaluate def evaluate(self, *args): return _IMP.Restraint_evaluate(self, *args) ValueError: Restraint::evaluate() cannot be called during model evaluatio

I think the attached test case should work and I am not sure why it does not .....
<simple_test.py>

thanks,