Re: [IMP-dev] Proposed change to checks and asserts

On Oct 9, 2009, at 4:20 PM, Ben Webb wrote:

On 10/09/2009 03:58 PM, Daniel Russel wrote:
To address this, I propose:
- provide IMP_implementation_check and IMP_usage_check macros
- provide a methods to turn on and off the two different types of checks
independently
- remove the concept of check levels

Sounds reasonable to me. The only problem I have with it is that IMP_implementation_check is kind of long to type, and easy to misspell (as you in fact have already demonstrated later in your email!)
Agreed, anything shorter to suggest that gets the point across? Not that short would prevent me from misspelling it.

"internal" probably would do.