Re: [IMP-dev] Multichain proteins

On Oct 8, 2009, at 6:15 PM, Keren Lasker wrote:

for me more then one chain is an assembly ( or complex)
I would leave Chain because in modeling sometimes people takes domains from different places ( with different chain ids) and this information might be useful.
We would leave the Chain decorator around (and the chain ID), even if we remove the CHAIN type, if that is what you are worried about.