Re: [IMP-dev] Getting the release back on track

yes please :)

On Sep 4, 2009, at 11:22 AM, Daniel Russel wrote:

The release has slipped down in everyone's priorities, so we need to work on getting things back on track. There are a lot of entries in the schedule which say things will be done in may which, to my knowledge, are not done. Could people please check and update things. In addition, people need to make a big sweep through their code to make sure all functionality is either documented clearly or removed from the API. Some new things added to the list are - the IMP.search module does not appear to be used and is not well documented. I propose removing it from the release/build (make it an external module like GSL) - the IMP.statistics module, likewise has no non-trivial documented functionality. I propose likewise removing it from the release/build (by making it an external module like IMP.gsl).

Thanks very much.

Andrej Sali, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
Director, California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences at UCSF
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
University of California at San Francisco
UCSF MC 2552
Byers Hall Room 503B
1700 4th Street
San Francisco, CA  94158-2330, USA
Tel +1 (415) 514-4227; Fax +1 (415) 514-4231
Assistant, Ms. Hilary Mahon, Tel +1 (415)514-4228; Lab +1 (415) 514-4233, 4258
Email ; Web http://salilab.org