[IMP-dev] Accelerated C++

The book I mentioned on Tuesday, "Accelerated C++", has arrived. It
looks good from first glance, getting to vectors in the first 30 pages
and only describing pointers and arrays starting on page 170, which
seems like a good order :-) And it eventually covers smart pointers
(unfortunately not immediately following pointers though).  Anyway,
anyone who wants to borrow it is welcome to it. It is on my shelves.
At only 300 small pages, it is pretty short for a C++ book :-)