Re: [IMP-dev] IMP's first application

On May 25, 2009, at 5:04 PM, Keren Lasker wrote:

she=keren I guess so:
Indeed, was writing from my phone :-)

Once we will resolve the set_transformation issue I intend to submit the rigid fitting procedure into the svn as follows:
1. rigid_fitting(RigidBody, DensityMap) - will be in EM
2. the code that takes the pdb file and makes an IMP rigid body out of it will be in helpers 3. the code that calls these two functions function and writes out the transformations and scores will be in application.
sounds good ?