Re: [IMP-dev] fleshing out atom.Hierarchy

Slight improvement of the proposal:
- if any of the hierarchy has coordinates, all the leaves must
- one must be able to determine which Particle each residue is associated with
- the default "radius" attribute is used to an approximating radius- so the radius that best approximates the sub-particles at that level of detail
- hierarchy particles can have a "bounding radius" attribute which represents a bounding sphere. This will be used by the close pairs code and other code and is assumed to include all relevant geometry associated with the particle (so all geometry in the subtree).