Re: [IMP-dev] Different layers of functionality in IMP

Well, lets go with "helper" for now since no one has come up with anything better. Changing a module name isn't that big a deal if someone receives a brilliant insight :-)

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Ben Webb <">> wrote:
Javier Ãngel VelÃzquez Muriel wrote:
> common_tasks ?

I would prefer to avoid underscores in module names if we can, since 1)
shorter names are quicker to type and 2) each IMP module is a
corresponding Python package, and underscores are discouraged in Python
package names. So "helper" is better, IMHO.

   ÂBen
--
"> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Âhttp://salilab.org/~ben/
   Â- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle