Re: [IMP-dev] Removing deprecated classes

Keren Lasker wrote:
> What does it mean ?

Any class that currently says "this class is deprecated" when you use it
will in future not work at all, because it won't exist. ;)

This is fine with me - it will clean up the documentation and it should
still be clear to everybody which classes to use to replace the
deprecated ones. I can certainly anybody whose code breaks as a result.