[IMP-dev] more than one molecular hierarchy

hi,

So , I have a molecular with proper hierarchy, and would like to add rigid bodies. To define the rigid bodies I am using molecular hierarhcy, so a particle may have more than one parent ( one for the molecule, for example an atom belongs to a molecule, and one for his rigid body).
Currently a particle can have at most one parent in molecular hierarchy.
I think the solution should be adding RigidBodyHierarchyDecorator - thoughts?

thanks,
Keren.