Re: [IMP-dev] lost my paths

Keren Lasker wrote:
but assembler  is outside of imp.
If you want to run assembly through IMP (i.e. use imppy.sh) you can add assembler to your IMP search paths with libs= and pythonpath=.

A more conventional way to do it would be to install IMP somewhere and then have assembler use IMP as an ordinary library. Installation should work fine with scons now.

Or you could just add imp/build/lib to your global PYTHONPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH and forget about imppy.sh.