Re: [IMP-dev] SingeltonModifier interface

The reasons I left it non-const are
- we currently don't pass around pointers to const Objects anywhere (all the containers give you back non-const objects and all the functions take non-const ones)
- there is no concept of const in python
- it is useful to be able to do things like count the number of particles with a given property in the modifier without declaring the counter mutable (yes, it isn't necessarily a modifier then) - restraint::evaluate is non-const and that is a similar function. On the other hand UnaryFunction::evaluate is const, so we are not very consistent.

Anyway, I am fine either way. If we want to switch it I can do it as part of moving the base classes to the kernel.