Re: [IMP-dev] Removing particle storage in restraints

Ben Webb wrote:
Daniel Russel wrote:
I had mentioned this a while ago and would like to bring it up again since now seems like a good time to deal with it: I would like to remove the particle storage in the Restraint base class.

Sounds reasonable to me. But why not go further and port existing restraints not by using the IMP_LIST macros but by giving them containers? Do you see any need for a restraint containing a particle list that a container would not fulfill?
No particular reason, just more work and requires actual interface changes. I'd be for it in general though.