Re: [IMP-dev] Scons compiling error on Mac?

Thanks, now it works!

Daniel Russel wrote:
You now have to tell it to search in /opt/local/include
Put
include=/opt/local/include
Into config.py

On Jan 14, 2009, at 5:02 PM, Seung Joong Kim <> wrote:

Hi all,

I checked out new revision 1185 from svn server, and I keep failing compiling on Mac.

[sjkim:~/imp]$ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Checking whether compiler supports -fvisibility...(cached) yes
Checking for MODELLER...(cached) /Users/sjkim/modeller
Checking for Boost version >= 1.30... no
Boost version >= 1.30 is required to build IMP

I have installed boost 1.35 by MacPort, and I had no problem so far. Ridiculously, the compiler just started not to detect boost. I have no problem on Linux machine.

Thanks!
Seung Joong Kim