Re: [IMP-dev] Q) How to correlate atoms and residue in IMP molecular hierarchy?

MolecularHierarchy inherits from Hierachy, so you can do operations like get_parent and get_child. And by default, atoms are children of residues. So you can do atomdecorator.get_parent().get_index() to find which residue a given atom belongs to. Does that answer things?