Re: [IMP-dev] ambiguous restraints

thanks. looks exactly like what in need.

all the best for 2009

frido

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 12:53 AM, Daniel Russel <">> wrote:
I just added support for multiple hierarchies, so each particle can be part of as many hierarchies as you want. So you can just make a new hierarchy type per particle.

To make a new herarchy type you do:
ht= IMP.core.HierarchyTraits("my new hierarchy type")
then to use it you do
hd= IMP.core.HierarchyDecorator.cast(p, ht)
hd= IMP.core.HierarchyDecorator.create(p, ht)
hd= IMP.core.HierarchyDecorator(p, ht)
hd.get_child(0)
etc.

I'll add example code shortly.