Re: [IMP-dev] derivatives of IMP float attributes

There is not currently a way of switching them off since
- we can't easily have two different types of float parameters since that would require, for example, committing to a particular parameter never being optimized and cause all sorts of problems if two people write code that disagreed on this decision

- the memory usage for a scheme to keep track of whether certain parameters have derivatives or not is not likely to be much lower than assuming they all do

Are you having memory issues?