Re: [IMP-dev] cross module dependencies

Ben - you have enough to do as it  is !!!
I'll do that :)
On Dec 3, 2008, at 9:17 PM, Ben Webb wrote:

Keren Lasker wrote:
Lets decide on a module for the transformation classes - it does not
really make since to leave them in misc anyway.
Either we'll create a geometry module or put it in core - what do you
think?

It's not clear to me why they went into misc in the first place, since
they are clearly of general utility. I will move them to core. We can
worry about new modules on the other threads.