[IMP-dev] improved imp documentation...

is available at <https://salilab.org/~drussel/imp/index.html>. There are more examples and things have been cleaned up a lot compared to the documentation in svn. Let me know what more examples would be useful and please send me any interesting examples you have.

Note that this documentation does not include any internal or undocumented methods or classes. If you have a or method whose documentation is missing and you want it in there, document it and it will get picked up next time I rebuild. If you want to look at doxygen documentation of the internals of IMP, go to the wiki page linked from the dox main page and click on "Internal Documentation". This is a doxygen build that documents everything (and as a result it is hard to find anything if you don't know what you are looking for).

The idea is for the doxygen docs and the wiki pages to replace the docbook documentation (which probably no one else has read other than Ben and I :-) And that the linked wiki page will eventually become the main IMP page.

Likewise, it would be good to have pages like modules/core/doc/core.dox for the other modules.