Re: [IMP-dev] Request to simplify IMP config

Daniel Russel wrote:
>> a) the nightly builds are fixed and
> The windows problem looks trivial but it looks like boost is broken on
> the suns. Did something change there? I am not too inclined to worry
> about suns and four year old compiler versions.

No, boost has never worked on the Suns in combination with Python 2.5,
only with older Pythons. I also don't worry about this for the same reasons.

> I haven't bothered with the sporadic failures of the transform test
> case as that class will change once Keren gets her transform code in.

Unless Keren is planning to do this very soon, one of us will have to
back out that code in the meantime. There has not been a successful
nightly build for over 2 weeks, and that is a problem for anybody in the
lab that relies on the builds.