Re: [IMP-dev] Documentation of new IMP policies

Ben Webb wrote:
> This lays out the policies previously discussed last month for the IMP
> reorg. If everybody is still happy with this, I will go in and open up
> the access to the core and misc modules.

See the IMP manual at https://salilab.org/imp/doc/ in particular
https://salilab.org/imp/doc/ch01s05.html for the policies. The misc and
core modules are now open for write access; please keep to the policies
linked above so that everybody stays happy.

So far Keren and Daniel have write access; others, please ask a sysadmin
to get added to the ACL.