Re: [IMP-dev] [Fwd: Build system failure, 08/28/2008]

Daniel Russel wrote:
Just to check, you need to have the NBL tests and the attribute removal test, but no others?

Well, the two bipartite NBL tests, and the attribute removal test, yes. (The crash actually seems to occur in set_is_optimized, not in remove_attribute itself.) If I removed either one of the NBL tests, the bug went away. You can have *more* tests, but obviously it takes longer to run the test suite then.

Now that I think about it, do we have any reasonable way of debugging with wine? I wouldn't expect gdb to work.

There is winedbg (I just installed it) but I don't know how well that will work. Adding print statements is the time-honored fallback (not sure I'd call that 'reasonable' though).

Are you using CGAL with wine? If not, then bbox NBL is actually a grid NBL and I think there were a couple of bugs in that which I fixed but never made it into IMP svn. If you are using CGAL with wine, how do I do that?

No, CGAL isn't built for Wine on synth yet, so IMP is a non-CGAL build.