Re: [IMP-dev] Cleaned up evaluate_distance_pair_score

Ben Webb wrote:
Daniel Russel wrote:
No api changes. The internal evaluation functions have been split in two so they are more generally applicable. Also more tests for the transformed distnace pair score

The tests mostly seem to be disabled (def _test rather than def test). And they use Python clases from IMP.dsr, which obviously will not work in the kernel. But otherwise it looks reasonable to me, so I have no objections on a fixed patch going in.
Damn. I keep doing that. Since I keep accidentally trying to commit tests I disabled during debugging, is it possible to add some sort of scons commit check which prevents the string "def temp_hide_test" from appearing in an IMP test once things get moved to a module? Thanks.