[IMP-dev] thoughts on the reorg

Most of the restraints and other useful functionality are moving out of the kernel. Currently the idea is that they go into a module called dsr (for lack of another name) which would be modifiable by everyone. Only the angle restraints and a couple of other non-kernel objects would be left in the kernel. I propose instead we call it "basic" and move all existing restraints into it. That way we have less random split of code between modules. After all, does anyone want to remember that "DistanceRestraint" is in IMP but "DistancePairScore" or "NonbondedListScoreState" is part of IMP.dsr?

In either case, the npc-specific code would stay elsewhere.