Re: [IMP-dev] Restraint::get_particles()

thanks Daniel !

I do not really need the interacting pairs, as at the beginning of the optimization we do not really know which particles are interacting (for example - in the case of a restraint derive from MS_MS experiment).
so - what I really need here is to simply get the list of particles.
can we have a function like:
virtual Particles* Restraint::get_particles() const;

thanks,
Keren.