Re: [IMP-dev] unary function checks

Daniel Russel wrote:
Reading the patch, I still don't see how to invoke general derivative test code for a unary function (and it doesn't appear to happen automatically either). So I don't understand your comment.

The existing checks are for analytic derivatives. If you also want to check numerical derivatives, that would certainly make sense. But to do this properly requires something like dfridr from Numerical Recipes. I have not done this so far because the NR license prohibits us from including this code directly in IMP.