Re: [IMP-dev] Proposed rearrangement

Daniel Russel wrote:
I find it currently somewhat confusing what the order of arguments is to restraints and score function constructors. I propose establishing the convention that the unary function or the score function is always first. Such a convention has several advantages:

Sounds fine to me. The convention should probably be documented in Restraint.h and perhaps the score function headers so that people don't forget, though.