[IMP-dev] Iterating over all restraints

hi,

I would like to iterate over all restraints.
To my understating the way to do that today is using model.get_restraints(), although the restraints I get might also be of type RestraintSet. It seems that today one basically needs to know which restraint sets the model contains. I suggest to add a function Flat() in class Restraint that returns a flat list of all restraint in that instance ( will be called recursively with RestraintSet).

thoughts?

Keren.