Re: [IMP-dev] Various minor patches

Daniel Russel wrote:
In brief, NonbondedListScoreState is now an abstract class and the corresponding class is AllNonbondedListScoreScoreState. I don't like the name, so if you have a better one, please suggest it. I needed to have a base class for the lists so that I can implemented one which handles particles with varying radii nicely.

I guess one of us screwed something up with this refactoring, because the unit test for the bipartite nonbonded list fails now, at least on my Mac.