[IMP-dev] Exception cleanup and mover cleanup

The first patch
- moves the exception definitions to a new header (IMP/exception). log.h includes this so no other headers have to change directly. As a side effect, exceptions are no longer exported to python. We can revert this easily enough - adds a IMP::Exception base class for all exceptions which stores a string and implements what() so the the string is passed to python - all exceptions (except ErrorException) now require a string (or const char*) in their constructor so that python gets the message - adds a ValueException to thrown when you have out of range values. I was throwing other more awkward ones before

the second patch cleans up comments in the movers and adds methods to set the radius/standard deviation.

As a side note, don't we want IMPDLLEXPORT on Linear? As it is, you end up with two separate copies of the class, on in libimp and one in _IMP. Not catastrophic, but probably not what we want. Such a problem appears to be catastrophic with exceptions :-)