Re: [IMP-dev] Real optimized indexes iterator in ModelData

Daniel Russel wrote:
I replaced the weird pseudo-iterator with a real one in ModelData (and fixed the optimizers).

Sounds good to me.

BTW, impem still doesn't find boost on my mac.

On the contrary, impEM didn't need Boost before this change - only the Python extension did. But now ModelData.h includes Boost headers, and since impEM includes ModelData.h (but not IMP.h), it in turn needs Boost now. So I added that to your patch, as r380.