Re: [IMP-dev] boost check

Daniel Russel wrote:
On Feb 14, 2008, at 10:33 AM, Ben Webb wrote:
Daniel Russel wrote:
it fails on my mac even though I have boost installed (from macports). And I can't even run scons --help to see if there is a way to point it
at the right place.
I know - I will fix this today.
Was your patch an attempt to fix that? Skipping the tests on -h would also be good as that is what gives you possible workarounds (I was confused above).

My earlier patch (r369) skips the tests on -h. But only if you use a recent scons snapshot, because this was introduced post 0.97. When 0.98 comes out, we'll require that. (That will also allow us to use Glob() to auto-build things like IMP.h in a reliable manner.)

The check still fails (but building works fine if I disable it).

r374 should pick up some common alternate locations for boost, e.g. with fink or DarwinPorts on the Mac.