Re: [IMP-dev] CoordinateRestraint

Daniel Russel wrote:
On further thought, I have a slightly different suggestion for spherical restraint.

SphericalRestraint(Model*, ParticleIndex, FloatKeys keys, Floats center, ScoreFunc*);

The advantage of this is that you can use whatever coordinates you want for the restraint and however many you want. So you can also use it to restraint a single coordinate or a pair of coordinates.

The downside, of course, is then you can't make the x/y/z static. But it sounds reasonable to me.

I would suggest the constructor for DistanceRestraint be made to be similar.

I'd like to keep the existing constructor, since distance restraints are probably almost always going to be on x/y/z. But by all means add a new constructor too.