Re: score function weights

I think the three alternatives for weights are
1) Hide it in the restraint class. To make this clean, we should hide the the ModelData* and mirror its functions in the Restraint base class (strictly speaking we only need to mirror add_to_deriv, but for symmetry, we should do all if we do one). For the return value, I would suggest adding a function weighted_eval which is called by the Model or RestraintSet instead of eval and calls eval internally. Then, anyone who wants to override that directly will know they need to deal with the weights themselves.  Note that this proposal breaks if we move to a "Particles as Objects" framework since adding to the deriv involves an arbitrary function call.

2) Keep it external to the restraint. To do this we would give each restraint a separate ModelData which has a weight in it and scales add_to_deriv calls accordingly. The external user would be responsible to for weighting the output. I don't like this as much as 1.

3) Store the weight in the Restraint base and hope the Restraints scale everything themselves. This is pretty easy to write a test that checks if a restraint is doing the right thing and such a test could be put in the model and run on each added restraint if debugging checks are enabled. This is the only approach of the three that will work if we go to particles as objects. We can provide macros that make the code a bit simpler too.

If we don't change to the new particle design, I think the first is the best. If we do, we are stuck with the third (and had better write a bunch of macros and test code).

As for changing the distance on a distance restraint, it seems like you should just add code to set the constant in the appropriate restraint class. Seems like a useful thing to have.